Individual group workshops
What is breathing?
Breathing is a magical, simple and such a necessary action for the existence of our body, in which we collect oxygen from the environment and release carbon dioxide from the body.
Breathing regulates the work of the nervous system and is responsible for releasing emotions and traumas from the body.
By virtue of being an automatic and natural action of the body, breathing does not require us to pay attention or effort, but unlike other automatic actions like digestion, it is controllable and allows us to change patterns of action through awareness and practice.
Because breathing is an automatic action most of us forget to pay attention to it and let it control us according to the situation and experience, we go through in our lives.
What can be achieved with conscious breathing?
With the help of simple exercises of training and awareness one can control the breath and use it to help deal with different situations in our lives.
Strengthening the diaphragm muscle that is responsible for the breathing process and the emotional release of experiences. If we train it will weaken over the years.
What will we learn in a breathing workshop and how will it help us?
Working with the breath in daily exercises of conscious breathing helps the body to enter a state of self-healing by increasing the work of the parasympathetic nervous system, releasing experiences naturally with the help of the body, changing beliefs and points of view, releasing blockages, changing behavior patterns, raising energy and vitality in the body, Peace and a sense of happiness and love.
Conscious breathing practice Benefits:
- Enrichment of all cells in the body and tissues in particular with oxygen that accelerates healing
- Improves alertness, focus, creativity and ability to concentrate over time
- Improves mood especially in situations of depression
- Accelerates muscle growth and improves their function
- Strengthens the diaphragm muscle and respiratory system
- Creating new connections between memory cells in the brain
- Relieves stress and reduces strain and pressure on the muscles
- Encourages regeneration of the nervous system
- Improves metabolism and digestion in the body
- Unresolved experiences from the past are released
- Increases the physical abilities of the body
- Regulation and sedation of the nervous system
- Reduces feelings of stress and anxiety
- Regulates the heart rate
- Helps regulate blood pressure
- Helps sleep better
Who is it for?
- One who feels he is living in a high-speed environment
- Those who experience stress or difficulty breathing on a daily basis
- Those who are interested in learning about new levels of consciousness
- Parents who have a difficult routine and would like to know how to release stress
- Those who work many hours a day and are interested in tools that will allow for calmness and relaxation
- Those who want to experience a unique experience that affects the whole body through simple action
- Groups of friends who want to experience a fun, empowering, unforgettable and full of energy event
- Those who feel anger, rage or situations of lack of control and want to get new tools
I invite you to come and have the opportunity to experience the world of conscious breathing and decide how and how much to incorporate it into your life.
what’s in plan?
- Gathering and alignment – 15 minutes
- The role of breathing in the body and the principles of proper breathing – 15 minutes
- Experience in a number of short breathing exercises – 45 minutes.
- Sharing and summary – 15 minutes.
The meeting is held in a closed or open space on mattresses and accompanied by background music and musical instruments (aids under my responsibility).
The practice lasts about an hour and a half and is performed in small and large groups ranging from 5 to 50 people.
- Participant cost: 150 NIS for a minimum of 10 participants (discount for large groups).
- Pricing includes arrival at any location in the Gush Dan area. Outside Gush Dan, arrivals will be priced separately.